Why I Created This Course
You know that writing blogs or articles is a powerful way to share your ideas with the world and build your expert reputation. But it’s sometimes hard to know where to start and what to talk about. And for many of us, writing blogs or articles can be a time-consuming or frustrating process. But it doesn’t have to be.
Over the past five years, I’ve written an average of 100+ blog posts per year for publications like the Harvard Business Review (180+ articles published), Forbes (250+ articles published), Entrepreneur, TIME, Business Insider, Inc., the World Economic Forum blog, and more.
In the Rapid Content Creation Masterclass, I’ll show you in detail the processes I’ve developed for how to create content quickly and effectively, from this point forward.
Rapid Content Creation Masterclass: Special Guest Interviews
- Forbes contributor and NYU professor Brian Honigman, who shares his techniques for writing high quality content and placing it in leading publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and more.
- Anne Sugar, who participates in a live hotseat to workshop one of her articles. After taking this course, Anne became a regular contributor to both Inc. and the Harvard Business Review!
How Can You Sign Up?
If you think this sounds like a fit for you, click the “ACCESS now” button in the curriculum section to access all the course materials immediately. This is your chance to get serious about content creation and take action now.
Rapid Content Creation
- Builds Your Professional Reputation: Publishing content builds your reputation as an expert and thought leader. You become the person others quote, and whose opinion they seek out.
- Attracts Business Opportunities: Sharing your ideas enables you to attract like-minded clients. Plus, it makes the sales process easier and faster, because potential clients already know and trust your work.
- Grow Your Network: You can often interview people for your articles, or quote them. This helps you build connections with high level people that might otherwise be inaccessible to you.
What Will You Learn?
- Quickly come up with ideas for compelling posts
- Structure and outline your content efficiently
- Leverage content creation as a form of networking
- Write fast and painlessly, so that each post takes no more than 60-90 minutes – period.
What is Included in Course?
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this course guarantee me placement in a prominent media outlet
What if I am not a great writer
How is this course different
VIEW MORE DETAILS
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet