BALANCE IN TURBULENT TIMES
12 November 2020 - 17 February 2021
One event on 12 November 2020 at 9:00pm
One event on 14 November 2020 at 10:00am
One event on 17 November 2020 at 9:00pm
Do you need to be empowered, inspired and transformed to manage and relieve stress?
COVID and the worldwide lockdown took all of us by surprise:
We understand that you’re frustrated, tired and anxious.
Many of you are confused and at a crossroads as to what lies ahead for you.
But it ends here. Right now.
What does living a limitless life mean to you?
Whatever you get in life is directly proportional to how you think and how you respond to that experience.
This goes for stress as well. It is important that we have stress coping mechanisms in place to help us navigate these turbulent times effectively.
Join us for a hybrid transformational workshop (virtual and in-person):
People are struggling to operate effectively – increasing workloads and remote communication platforms are causing unique conflict and trust challenges.
Juggling working from home, family demands and living with huge levels of uncertainty and instability result in high stress levels with a low capacity to do anything about it.
When: Thursday, 12 November; Saturday 14 November and; Tuesday 17 November
Where: LE RÊVE Day Spa, Bryanston (Saturday) and online
Our workshop would offer you:
- Connection to self, others and the sacred
- Emotional resilience and cultivating gratitude
- Assertive communication and boundary setting
- Increased synergy and team flow
- Finding your shared purpose
Our collective challenges are:
- Isolation, loneliness and fear
- Coping with the daily emotional roller coaster of living through a global pandemic
- Financial insecurity
- Loss of identity, worthiness, self-value and purpose
- Productivity, lack of trust, conflict resolution, team cohesion and effective communication
Benefits of the workshop:
- Creating meaningful connection and a proven recipe to help you manage stress
- Personal mastery methods to fortify your positivity and insulate your creativity
- Increasing trust, productivity and communication
- A powerful sense of integration, wholeness and alignment with self, others and the sacred
We are so excited by the launch of this workshop:
Normally, we only work with corporates, but decided to create this 3-session high performance and stress management transformational program to help any other driven, ambitious, disciplined individuals build stronger mental performance too.
Here are just some of the amazing highlights you can expect from this life-changing transformational program:
Journey over 3 sessions with the most inspiring and like-minded people: make friends for life.
- Breakfast, lunch and tea
- Yoga session to start the day
- Teachings, immersions activities and-comprehensive self-care tripod model workbook
- 30 minute massage on the day
- Secret surprises
- Tools to consistently create a ripple effect of self-care in your life
With your active engagement you’re guaranteed to walk away with:
- A new-found love-based relationship with yourself and others.
- A fresh approach to starting each day with intentions as your guiding principle.
- Clarity, peace and focus to bring about your hearts desires.
- Deep-set gratitude for every precious moment of being alive.
- The ability and intention to step out of your comfort zone on a daily basis.
- An understanding of the gift that you are and what you bring to the world!
Join the Priority Booking List
3 hybrid sessions – A total of 15 hours valued at R5 600
Complimentary secret surprises valued at R6 280.
- Total value: R11 880
- Enrol Now at R5 600
Thursday 12 November 19h00 – 20h00 – Online
- Meet your facilitators and get to know your fellow workshop participants
- Introduction to the Self-care tripod model
- Walk through the whole workshop journey outline
Saturday 14 November 08h30-18h00 – LE RÊVE Day Spa – Bryanston
- 08h30 – Registration
- 09h00- Yoga
- 09h45 – Breakfast
- 10h30 – Welcome
- 11h00 – Part 1 of self-care tripod: Self-care
- 11h45 – Tea
- 12h00 – Part 2 of self-care tripod model – Tribe care (1)
- 12h45 – Tea break
- 13h00 – Part 2 of self-care tripod model – Tribe care (2)
- 13h45 – Lunch
- 14h45 – Part 3 of self-care tripod model – Sacred care
- 15h30 – Tea and cake
- 16h00 – Massages
Tuesday 17 November 19h00 – 20h00 – Online
- Check in and feedback