- This event has passed.
Resilience During Lockdown
31 May - 31 AugustR2160
Employees are struggling to operate effectively in these times. Increasing workloads, and remote communication platforms, are causing unique conflict and trust challenges. Juggling working from home, family demands and living with huge levels of uncertainty and instability result in high stress levels with a low capacity to do anything about it.
Our engagement would offer you and your team:
- Connection to self, others and the sacred
- Emotional resilience and cultivating gratitude
- Assertive communication and boundary setting
- Increased synergy and team flow
- Finding your shared purpose
Our collective challenges are:
- Isolation, loneliness and fear
- Coping with the daily emotional roller coaster of living through a global pandemic
- Financial insecurity
- Loss of identity, worthiness, self-value and purpose
- Productivity, lack of trust, conflict resolution, team cohesion and effective communication
The benefits in applying the Self-care Tripod model include:
- Creating meaningful connection and a proven recipe to help your team manage stress
- Your employees generating, maintaining and escalating your revenue
- Increasing trust, team cohesion, productivity and communication
- Stronger, more resilient teams with a deep sense of purpose and self-value
- Leigh Joy – Helps individuals, teams and organisations turn uncertainty into certainty, self-sabotage into self-care and adversity into triumph!
- Lauren Turner – Guides individuals and teams to achieve their full potential through identifying critical success behaviours and mastering these in order to maximise their performance.
- Yoke van Dam – Is a mindset disruptor of leaders and teams, improving staff engagement, culture, and productivity
We only need 5 hours. That’s less than 5% of your employees’ monthly working hours to deliver a life changing self-care webinar.
If you want your team to create meaningful connections, increase trust, become more resilient and generate more revenue, reach out to me and I’ll run you through the process and to see if the Self-Care Tripod model is the right fit for your needs.
Contact Leigh Joy by email on or +27 (0) 79 525 8991