- This event has passed.
THE FACES OF A SALES MANAGER
7 September 2020 - 31 October 2020$570
Are you an up and coming Salesperson ready to take on the role of managing a team OR a seasoned Sales Manager in need of some fresh insight, direction and tools.
Alternatively you could be a Senior Manager, managing a group of Sales Managers and you have utilized all avenues to keep them motivated, on target and have shared all your experience and knowledge and need something new and fresh?
Then this course is for you
Because a fresh outlook, a new spin on things hearing real, personal experiences can unlock what you were missing or give you the tools to reach a new level. Almost shake off the cobwebs and bring back to life what was dormant. During this course Faces of a Sales Manager I will be taking you through some key topics that I have personally managed through, coached, and trained on in the last 27 years. The course will be a combination of theory and personal real stories of how I failed and overcame obstacles, how I dealt with some difficult situations and how I now help a whole range of organisations in multiple industries overcome these very same obstacles. So, whether you are a start-up, or a massive blue chip the shared tools & methodologies will add value to whatever season you are in now. The reason why I named the course “The faces of a Sales Manager” is because as a Manager of people you face many situations daily and while facing them you need to portray a specific face. I hope to bring some clarity to know which face to wear where when, almost give you a cheat sheet on how to know what works.
- Implementing an Effective motivation model
- Understanding what motivates and demotivates individuals
- What is a great Sales Manager, what is the benchmark and what is expected from you?
- Identifying and executing a good strategy
- Customer segmentation
- The difference between a Coach and a Manager
- We will also be solving the conundrum around the vicious cycle of incentives, uncovering what they are, their pitfalls and how to measure them effectively and accurately
- 9 Modules addressing key areas around managing sales and other staff
- 9 Manuals to unpack in detail the steps to understand and implement each module
- 9 Videos giving a step by step explanation of the module
- 9 Quizzes to test your understanding
- A certificate upon completion
- Do not delay, let’s begin this journey of discovery together. Pre-register to stand in line for some bonus material and special rates.