Anil Salick is the founder and managing member of Synergistic Outcomes CC, established in 2004. He is a confident, professional, and highly experienced facilitator and trainer, who has worked with more than 200 companies in 11 African countries over the last 23 years. He has facilitated various strategy, leadership, management, supervisory, and personal and professional development programmes in many industries.
Anil has etched a positive reputation working within the higher education sector: executive managers, divisions, faculties, departments, academics in terms of strategic planning, implementation, and performance management. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience having worked in universities, government, corporate, private, and small business sectors.
Anil is self-motivated, independent, a critical thinker, entrepreneurial, inspiring and believes that trust and collaboration helps us achieve much more than we could do alone.
Strategic Planning: Facilitation, Workshops, Conferencing and Online Platforms
We engage with organisations, divisions and departments for strategic planning and alignment. We consult, conduct interviews, and gather historic company performance data. We use this to craft and conduct beautifully crafted, highly engaging strategic planning workshops. We formulate a comprehensive strategic plan that has buy-in from leadership for implementation, monitoring and review.
Pre-work | 2 to 4 Day Engagement | Post-work
1. Create and Align organisational strategy.
2. Establish mission, vision, values, long term goals and objectives, and strategic selection.
3. Implement strategic and operation plans, use timelines/ Gantt charts, clarify responsibilities and roles.
4. Monitor and review strategy periodically.
5. Coach and work with heads and staff in departments.
6. Engage employees, build teams, manage performance.
7. Shift institutional complacency and negative cultures.
8. Monitor and Evaluate implementation, progress, and remedial actions.
9. Automate and use planning tools and technology.
10. Embed positive work cultures, practices, and behaviours.