Challenging the motivation status quo, I inspire people in an unconventional way. Working with your teams, I don’t shy away from holistic topics we should address if we want to make real progress, such as vulnerability, empathy and mental wellbeing.
That’s why I’m able to reach people when conventional L&D methods have fallen short.
My signature coaching style helps identify what really holds people back from using their full potential and ultimately delivering better results. Each person has a motivation story. Understanding this and working with them individually and at the group level improves not only their performance, but the overall company performance.
FOR ME, IT’S ALL ABOUT
REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL FEELINGS
Behind all the numbers that measure your business success, there are people. Your employees. Real people with real feelings.
• People who solve problems or create problems
• People who uplift the team or drain the team
• People who contribute to your bottom line or take away from it
A highly sought-after coach and certified speaker Christoph Spiessens works with clients worldwide. Christoph’s approach is based on the belief that mental health, employee engagement and better well-being at work are deeply connected.
Speaker Christoph Spiessens is at his happiest when he can recharge others. His signature coaching style helps identify what really holds employees back from their potential and ultimately how to deliver better results. Christoph believes each person has a motivation story and that by working with clients both individually and at the group level he can help them improve not only their own performance, but the overall company performance.
Christoph focuses on real people with real feelings in his keynotes. Too often we forget that our employees and colleagues are human beings who aren’t able to just shut everything off and work. Christoph stresses the importance of supporting your employees emotionally to actually see results financially.
Behind the Scenes of Happiness: Mental Health for Coaches and Learning & Development Professionals
- In this keynote, Christoph presents the signs of poor mental health for coaches and L&D professionals.
- The audience will learn effective tools for bringing back balance, emotional safety and career satisfaction.
Explore Your Ikigai - Purpose Beyond the Venn Diagram
- The talk “Explore Your Ikigai” encourages the audience to look at “life purpose” and meaning in a different way to the conventional (Westernised), quick-fix explanation of ikigai, thus removing the suffocating pressure that comes with striving for perfection, people-pleasing and valuable life time “running out.” Ikigai is NOT a magic formula for finding that elusive life purpose, but it is a total game-changer for living life with a greater sense of purpose. If you would like your teams to explore the benefits of living with more purpose, let’s continue the conversation.
Life of a Lifetime: Inspiration for Creating Your Extraordinary Life
- What if you could stop living your ordinary life and start living your extraordinary life? Discover the awe-inspiring reasons why things are the way they are in your life and how you can make them what you want them to be—for good! In this inspirational talk, Christoph shares the insights, guidance, and tools to show you how to bring out the best in you and your life.
- A refreshing change from the vague rhetoric and over-complicated how-to’s of the usual spiritual self-help guru, Christoph makes complex mind–body–spirit concepts easy to understand and apply in your everyday life. It’s all about simple, practical ways to empower you to make changes and create your life of a lifetime.
- You will learn how to create everyday happiness and eliminate the turmoil in your life. Most importantly, you will discover your life purpose and start working towards it!
Mindfulness in Business: Turning ordinary encounters into extraordinary experiences
- In this inspirational talk, you will discover the power of Zen principle “Ichi go Ichi e”.
- Speaker Christoph Spiessens draws on extensive experience from working in Japan and shares the key “Omotenashi” principles to help you boost mindfulness in the workplace, which results in improved well-being, quality and productivity.
- Christoph has delivered this talk to great acclaim at Google Digital Garage, The Dining Club Group, Barclays Eagle Lab and other satisfied audiences.