Having performed over 4000 interactive performances both locally and internationally, Drum Tribe has spent the last decade Wowing audiences with their World Class African Acts.
Founded in 2002 by Shaun Reyneke, Drum Tribe has been fortunate enough to have had their facilitators perform in more than 25 Countries, to audiences that exceed over 1 million people.
Using music, rhythms and fun as our trademark, Our facilitators will guide each member of a team to participate to their full musical potential, inspiring and motivating the group to work together and to ultimately achieve a common goal.
Drum Tribe invites you to beat to the rhythm and Rumble of the new corporate regenisis, that defines unity and cohesion in a successful workplace
Drum Tribe offer a various amount of acts to accommodate each functions needs, which include:
- Interactive Drumming
- Interactive Gumboot Dancing
- Marimba Bands
- Zulu Dancers
- Sophia Town Acts
- Pantsula Dancers
- Township Performers
- Themed Evenings
- Drumming and Gumboot Performers
- Boom – Whacking
- Moyo Face Painters
- Traditional Hand Washers
We also offer various other teambuilding options and can assist in venue finding.
Benefits of Drumming within the workplace:
- Drumming reduces stress and boosts your immune system.
- Drumming helps to release negative feelings and emotional trauma.
- Drumming Transcends gender, race, age and nationality.
- Group drumming has proven to improve communication.
- Drumming grounds us in the present moment.
- Drumming produces deeper self – awareness by including synchronous brain activity.
- Drumming improves co-ordination, using both left and right sides of the brain.
- Drumming is FUN
What happens during our sessions?
Each delegate receives a traditional Djembe drum, Our World –class facilitators will guide the group to perform together by facilitating different African rhythms, songs and dances for the duration of 1 hour. We can accommodate groups from 10 – to 2000 delegates at one time.