People Skills and Communication
Eugene Eloff is a Professional Rugby Coach with over 29 years experience coaching players from Grassroots through to National Contracted Players.
A scientific approach to conditioning and player management, structuring and implementing attacking game plans.
Talent identification, with the ability to assess, upskill and develop individual players to reach their true potential.
Strategic and Tactical Planning
People skills, People Knowledge and Working with Players and Management
Communication (Players, Management, Media and Sponsors)
Adapting to any situation and flexibility
Management of Processes, People, Recourses and Infrastructures
Knowledge of the Game and Passion for it
Strong Motivator and Positive Person and Optimist
Developing and helping Players and Teams from Youth level through to National.
Eugene Eloff coaching philosophy is based on values systems and norms, life experiences and passion for the game, including knowledge of the game gained on courses, working with top coaches
and teams in my career as coach, with the aim to develop the game and players.
Identifying talented players, developing them as individuals to play the game at the highest level and mould them into strong individuals and competitive teams.
Adding value to players, clubs, unions and the game RUGBY You C.O.A.C.H to win!
Winning is not everything but the effort is!
• Everybody must know the goals / objective
• Have a clear Vision and Mission
• You need to push yourself & others HARD
• Train and work smart and with purpose (Calculated)
• Perfect – practice makes perfect
• It’s all about planning (Nothing stays the same long)
• Prepare a plan and then expect the unexpected and be ready to change your plan
• Behaving the same way in similar circumstances
• Before taking time to do what is urgent, take time and recognize what is important
• Victory if possible, integrity at all costs!
• Create a relationship of trust and respect
• Don’t coach to be popular, But to be respected
Eugene Eloff philosophy creates an environment where players enjoy training and working in gaining further experience as a professional player.
By having a scientific approach to the game especially, conditioning and management of individual players (rehab etc.), I am able to get the best out of players.
Respect – Get players to work together as a team and care for each other
Learn – Create a sense of researching and study the game and positions
Labor – Work very hard, good work ethics
Laughter – Have fun and enjoying training and the journey
With honesty-based principles my philosophy focuses on discipline, desire dedication, determination and devotion