Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Juanita Vorster started her own highly regarded and successful, fully remote working, outsourced marketing business in 2013. The company has reported profitable growth every year since its inception with very low churn in staff and clients.
She started her journey from employee to self-employed to employer without any managerial experience or business administration qualifications.
Her early business decisions were guided by her intuition and in line with her principles:
- Say yes to opportunities without making promises you can't keep.
- Do what you know while adding to what you know.
- Play well with others.
- Measure results, not effort.
Juanita earned the designations of Certified Director and Ethics Officer in 2017. Her consistent results and knack for simplified, practical solutions to complex business problems soon had other business leaders ask her for advice on issues including strategy, operational efficiency, human resources, product development, reputation management, future industry trends and more.
On stage and in the classroom Juanita combines her "old millenial" energy and point of view with the tried and tested fundamentals that underpin her success.
Juanita is still very much involved in running her company and uses the lessons she learns from it to keep her advice and stories practical and fresh. She is also the author of a number of articles in highly respected publications, a regular guest on business podcasts and a former radio programme host.
Juanita is ideal as either an opening keynote speaker at conferences and client events, or as a masterclass/workshop facilitator for anyone running - or involved in running - a business of any size in any sector.
- Staying in the Helicopter® - the key to sustainable profitable growth
- WIN! How to succeed in the new game of business
- Electrify your profitability
- Effective leadership for today
- Ethics: more than just right or wrong
- Stand out without burning out
- Vision 2030
- The people puzzle
- Think like an entrepreneur
- Sparkling sales in good times and bad
- Present and pitch for profit
Do better business, better - Profit | Planet | People
Custom (subject to additional development fees)
Purpose. Vision. Strategy. Leadership. Ethics. People. Culture. Efficiency. Sales. Profit. Disruption. Change. Innovation.