Rosie is a revered public speaker and speaks on topics that are close to her heart and come from her life experiences. Her topics include:
- The importance of African identity- From being raised by a white Jewish family during apartheid, Rosie speaks on her overcoming an identity crisis and her search for her African identity.
- Inter-faith and inter-racial adoption- The prod and conns and struggles of identity.
- Some empowerment issues from knowing your rights, abuse in all forms. Rosie shares her journey of healing from an abusive relationship, rape and a physical abuse.
- Create your own journey at your own pace. This talk she focuses on her journey and summit up Mt Kilimanjaro.
- How to navigate being a female Pan African entrepreneur.