Noa Belling is an internationally published, bestselling and award-winning author with her latest book, The Happiness Workout awarded the Business Book of the Year Award in the category of Health and Wellbeing.
This award was through the prestigious Australian Business Book Awards. Noa is a psychotherapist with a special focus on the mind-body relationship.
Noa masterfully guides audiences to enhance body awareness as a valuable tool for so many things, such as stress management, cultivating mindfulness, increasing happiness, enhancing vitality, finding inner peace and boosting both confidence and creativity.
Her work elevates the value of body awareness in society to be better recognised for the powerful change agent that it can be.
If you want to be empowered to positively influence how you or your employees feel no matter what you or they are going through, while optimising qualities like confidence, creativity, resilience and mental clarity, then Noa Belling is the person to turn to.
Noa brings a refreshing presence, deep insight and experience from a mind-body perspective, and a wealth of practical tools to her presentations that can be tailored to different audiences and topics.
• Mindfulness made simple: for resilience, focus, clarity and relaxation
• Happiness: How to tap into your feel-good biochemistry and optimise confidence, creativity and your brain.
• Stress turnaround - how your body reacts to stress and how body awareness helps you to turn stress into greater vitality. Targets stress related feelings like anxiety, depression, irritability and more.
• Different personalities at work - a lively exploration of common personality styles, with opportunity to identify what fits you best. Also focus on how different kinds of people can engage better with each other for optimal teamwork and organisational success.
• Wellness toolkit from a mind-body perspective, including current research made simple and accessible practical tools.
• A toolkit for incorporating body awareness into the practice of psychology, counselling and coaching