Strategic Workforce Management
Strategic Workforce Management: How to align your people strategy with your business strategy- ZAR 1700.00
Leadership of organisations spend much of their time analysing market trends, customer behaviour and what their competitors are doing. This makes a lot of sense for businesses seeking competitive advantage. However, in seeking competitive advantage very little time is spent on the greatest source of competitive advantage, namely the organisation’s people or workforce. In a vague, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world of business, strategic workforce management is the greatest differentiating factor between a highly successful and mediocre organisation.
This course on Strategic Workforce Management looks at how to align your people strategy with the business strategy. An organisations competitive advantage is its people and in order to add maximum value for the organisation, these people must be optimally distributed throughout the company.
In this course we will get into the following key areas:
- The vision & strategy
- The strategic roadmap
- The aligning & cascading or organisational objectives
- The capability gap analysis
- The human capital strategy
- Integrated performance management
- Monitoring, evaluating, and adjusting
By the end of this course, you will understand:
- What strategic workforce management is and how it adds value to the business
- How strategic workforce management is required to achieve the organisations strategic objectives
- How the organisation’s strategic objectives provide the framework for workforce management
- How to align organisational strategy, the strategic roadmap and your workforce to build capability and capacity as a framework for business success
We will also look at how to use strategic workforce management to inform your people management processes such as performance management, talent management, talent acquisition, and succession planning.